Site visit to the Municipal Health Service Rotterdam [PU03]
Invited speakers from the Municipal Health Service Rotterdam
Municipal Health Service, Rotterdam NL
- Public Health
Detailed information about this course:
The site visit is a orientation on public health practice in the Netherlands. The visit will be to the Municipal Public Health Service of Rotterdam (GGD Rotterdam). The objective is to provide the participant with a brief insight on how the GGD is organized and which services are provided to the community. After the field visit the participant is able to describe the learning experience regarding the visit in a structured report and to compare the services provided by the GGD and the way that these services are implemented with public health services in the participant's country of origin or country of work.
- Providing a brief insight on how the GGD is organized and which services are provided to the community.
- Ability to decribe the learning experience regarding the visit in a structured report and to compare the services provided by the GGD and the way that these services are implemented with the public health services in the participant's country of origin or country of work.
Only for students attending the MSc in Health Sciences, with specialisation Public Health.
Reduction on fees
PLEASE NOTE THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO THE RESEARCH MASTERS (120 EC points)
No fees are charged for participation of Erasmus MC PhD candidates
Please note that in case of cancellation or no show, the cancellation policy applies based on the full course fee.
50% reduction on our fees for participating institutes of NIHES
This 50% reduction is offered to participants formally appointed at the departments or sections participating in NIHES.
University Medical Center Rotterdam/Erasmus University Rotterdam:
- Department of Epidemiology
- Department of Public Health
- Department of Psychiatry, Section of Medical Psychology and Psychotherapy
- Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry/Psychology
- Department of Medical Informatics
- Department of General Practice
- Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management
- Generation R
50% reduction on our fees for NIHES affiliated partners
This 50% reduction is offered to participants formally appointed at the following NIHES affiliated partners:
University Medical Center Rotterdam/Erasmus University Rotterdam, departments of:
- General Paediatrics
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Rehabilitation Medicine
UMIT, Department of Public Health, Health Services Research and Health Technology Assessment.
25% reduction on our fees for Erasmus MC employees
For participants formally appointed at all departments of Erasmus MC (except the departments mentioned above and Erasmus MC PhD candidates).
25% reduction for all (international) PhD students without formal appointment at Erasmus MC
Upon receipt of your application you will receive a request to upload proof of enrollment as a PhD student.