STeLA Leadership workshop [SC11]
This is a one-day course.
Erasmus MC, Rotterdam NL
Detailed information about this course:
As a researcher, knowing how to organize teamwork or even lead a research group, might be equally important as knowing how to do research. How do you make sure you as a team reach your goals in time? Can you improve your teamwork dynamics?
This full-day workshop on teamwork and leadership is organized in collaboration with STeLA Europe (Science and Technology Leadership Association), an organization that brings science and engineering students together from prestigious universities worldwide to provide leadership education and facilitate multicultural dialogue on global issues. By means of material based on the distributed leadership theory, developed at MIT, STeLA will provide you with the skills to shape your teams to let teamwork flourish. STeLA will challenge you throughout the day in multiple intense teamwork sessions.
To learn more about STeLA, please visit their website at https://www.stela-global.org/.
This course is open to NIHES Master of Science students only.
Reduction on fees
PLEASE NOTE THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO THE RESEARCH MASTERS (120 EC points)
50% reduction on our fees for participating institutes of NIHES
This 50% reduction is offered to participants formally appointed at the departments or sections participating in NIHES.
University Medical Center Rotterdam/Erasmus University Rotterdam:
- Department of Epidemiology
- Department of Public Health
- Department of Psychiatry, Section of Medical Psychology and Psychotherapy
- Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry/Psychology
- Department of Medical Informatics
- Department of General Practice
- Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management
- Generation R
50% reduction on our fees for NIHES affiliated partners
This 50% reduction is offered to participants formally appointed at the following NIHES affiliated partners:
University Medical Center Rotterdam/Erasmus University Rotterdam, departments of:
- General Paediatrics
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Rehabilitation Medicine
Institute of Medical Education Research Rotterdam (iMERR)
Netherlands Cancer Institute/Antoni van Leeuwenhoek Hospital
- Department of Cancer Epidemiology
25% reduction on our fees for partner institutes of NIHES
For participants formally appointed at the following departments, institutes:
- Departments of Erasmus MC (except the departments mentioned above)
- Addiction Research Institute (IVO)
- Integraal Kankercentrum Zuid (IKZ)
- Pallas Health Research and Consultancy
- Municipal Health Service Amsterdam (GGD Amsterdam)
- Municipal Health Service Rotterdam (GGD Rotterdam)
- Admiraal De Ruyter Ziekenhuis
25% reduction for all (international) PhD students
Please state your supervisor/promotor’s name and email address on the application form (remarks field).
25% reduction on our course fees (maximum 3 EC points per academic year) for all NIHES alumni
Please state that you are a NIHES alumnus/alumna and the academic year you graduated (remarks field). Please note that the reduction on fees for alumni does not apply to the Erasmus Summer Programme.