Presentation Skills for All Audiences [SC15]
3, 4, 5, 7 and 11 May
Dr. Mariana Selwaness, Dr. Annemarie Luik
Detailed information about this course:
In this ‘hands-on’ course you will learn how to present your research in a concise, structured and inspiring way. In addition to general presentation skills you will learn how to deliver your message to any audience (lay as well as scientific audiences), special attention will be given to online presentations, pitching your work and answering audience questions.
In this course, students:
- Develop effective general presentation skills for lay and scientific audiences
- Know how to deliver their message in different online and offline settings
Students in the MSc Health Sciences programme (120 EC) and MSc Clinical Research programme (120 EC).
Reduction on fees
PLEASE NOTE THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO THE RESEARCH MASTERS (120 EC points)
50% reduction on our fees for participating institutes of NIHES
This 50% reduction is offered to participants formally appointed at the departments or sections participating in NIHES.
University Medical Center Rotterdam/Erasmus University Rotterdam:
- Department of Epidemiology
- Department of Public Health
- Department of Psychiatry, Section of Medical Psychology and Psychotherapy
- Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry/Psychology
- Department of Medical Informatics
- Department of General Practice
- Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management
- Generation R
50% reduction on our fees for NIHES affiliated partners
This 50% reduction is offered to participants formally appointed at the following NIHES affiliated partners:
University Medical Center Rotterdam/Erasmus University Rotterdam, departments of:
- General Paediatrics
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Rehabilitation Medicine
UMIT, Department of Public Health, Health Services Research and Health Technology Assessment.
25% reduction on our fees for Erasmus MC employees
For participants formally appointed at all departments of Erasmus MC (except the departments mentioned above).
25% reduction for all (international) PhD students
Upon receipt of your application you will receive a request to upload proof of enrollment as a PhD student.