- Call for participants in DESTRESS Study
- 800.000 Euro Vidi Grant winner
- Verhulst Award for NIHES Alumnus!
- Revised NIHES Curriculum on the way
- 2020 Education Prize awarded to all faculty
- Virtual Graduation Ceremony
- All NIHES classes to be online until summer
- Recording available: Health Sciences & Clinical Research
- Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) Message
- Repeated Measurement [CE08] is fully online!
- Maryam Kavousi appointed member of The Young Academy
- Epidemiologist A registration for NIHES
- Winner SMDM Fellowship
- The Professor H.W. Lambers Prize
- Last call Erasmus Summer Programme 2019
- Erasmus Summer Programme 2019
- “Preferences for Health and Money” survey
- Create your own event
- NIHES Alumni
- NIHES Graduation 2018
- NIHES Alumni Network
- Erasmus Summer Programme 2018
- A mentor as sparring partner
- Valedictory Lecture Prof.dr. Albert Hofman
- Wanted: Coaches for EUR’s first International Coach Café
- Keynote speakers at Women’s Health course
- EURly Christmas Eve
- Leiden-Delft-Erasmus Alliance
- NIHES-Erasmus MC to cooperate with Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China
- Rotterdam, a city like no other
Publicated: 10 Nov, 2020
EMC Research Masters Information Session
On Thursday 3 December, from 17:15 till 20:00, we will be hosting an online EMC Research Master Information Session. The information session offers you the opportunity to gain more insight into the EMC Research Masters.
Come and see us and explore your options to pursue a (Research) Master of Science degree in Clinical Research or Health Sciences.
Preliminary program (subject to change)
17.15 – 17.30 Word of welcome by Dr. J.L. Nouwen
17.30 – 17.55 Clinical Research by Prof. M. Vernooij + student
17.55 – 18.20 Health Sciences by Prof. M.G.M. Hunink + student
18.20 – 18.30 SURE
18.30 – 18.55 Molecular Medicine by Dr. G. Jansen + student
18.55 – 19.20 Neuroscience by Dr. M.T.G. de Jeu + student
19.20 – 19.45 Infection & Immunity by Dr. J.L. Nouwen + student
19.45 – 20.00 Q&A (chat)
Each research master program has selected one student to share their experiences at the end of each information session.
You can register for EMC Research Master Information Session by sending an e-mail (before November 30) to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your full name, your current studies and which research master(s) you are interested in. A link to the session will be sent to you by e-mail a few days beforehand.
Back to news overview