- Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) Message
- Cancelled – EMC Master Open Day 17 March
- Repeated Measurement [CE08] is fully online!
- Maryam Kavousi appointed member of The Young Academy
- Epidemiologist A registration for NIHES
- Winner SMDM Fellowship
- Master Open Day 27 November
- The Professor H.W. Lambers Prize
- Last call Erasmus Summer Programme 2019
- Erasmus Summer Programme 2019
- “Preferences for Health and Money” survey
- Create your own event
- NIHES Alumni
- NIHES Graduation 2018
- NIHES Alumni Network
- Erasmus Summer Programme 2018
- A mentor as sparring partner
- Valedictory Lecture Prof.dr. Albert Hofman
- Wanted: Coaches for EUR’s first International Coach Café
- Keynote speakers at Women’s Health course
- EURly Christmas Eve
- Leiden-Delft-Erasmus Alliance
- NIHES-Erasmus MC to cooperate with Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China
- Rotterdam, a city like no other
Publicated: 13 Feb, 2020
Erasmus MC Master Open Day 17 March
On Tuesday 17 March, from 17:00 till 20:30, the Erasmus Medical Center will be hosting another Master Open Day. The EMC Master Open Day offers you the opportunity to gain more insight into the EMC Research Masters.
Come and see us and explore your options to pursue a (Research) Master of Science degree in Clinical Research or Health Sciences.
17.00 – 17.10 p.m. Welcoming speech by Dr. J.L. Nouwen
17.10 – 17.35 p.m. Infection & Immunity by Dr. J.L. Nouwen
17.35 – 18.00 p.m. Neuroscience by Dr. M.T.G. de Jeu
18.00 – 18.25 p.m. Molecular Medicine by Dr. D.C. van Gent
18.30 – 19.30 p.m. Information market (Room: OWR-36)
19.30 – 19.55 p.m. Clinical Research by Prof. M.G.M. Hunink
19.55 – 20.20 p.m. Health Sciences by Prof. M.A. Ikram
20.20 – 20.30 p.m. End of program
Each research master program has selected one or two students to share their experiences at the end of each information session.
To register (by 13 March) or for any question, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com
Please include your name, your current studies/university (if any), and the specific research master program you are interested in.
Erasmus MC Master Open Day Location
Erasmus MC University Medical Center
Education Center (Onderwijscentrum)
Dr. Molewaterplein 40
3015 GD Rotterdam
Please click here for directions to Lecture Hall 2 (Collegezaal 2).
We look forward to welcoming you to Erasmus MC soon!Back to news overview