VISA requirements

You may need to make immigration arrangements to travel into The Netherlands. In case you are an international student from a non-EU/EEA country it may be necessary to arrange your papers for a short stay visa, an entry visa, a residence permit or a Working Holiday Program (WHP) permit. Your nationality and the length of your stay define the criteria and the requirements for the documents and the needed paperwork. 

Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR) assists admitted students with arranging any immigration formalities, either through your faculty or through our central international office, and will reach out to you as soon as your admittance is final. Visit this website for more information.