Skype Meeting with NIHES
Why join a NIHES Skype meeting?
Students are often overloaded with information when looking for an academic programme that suits them best. We want to make this process more simple and personal. The NIHES Skype meeting provides new and prospective students with the opportunity to join us in a conversation, with our programme coordinators Astrid Vrakking and Neeltje Huijing-Schrofer, to gain more insight in what NIHES has to offer. We will provide you with more detailed information about our MSc, PhD, Postgraduate programmes and Executive programmes and practical issues.
Who should join the NIHES Skype meeting?
Students who are looking around for highly ranked full-time or part-time Master programmes, that will increase their chances of stepping straight into leading PhD research projects.
Health professionals that are interested in pursuing an executive programme or short courses that will accelerate their scientific careers.
NIHES Skype meeting is organized to start a personal conversation with all new or prospective students interested in studying with us.
When is the next NIHES Skype meeting?
The next NIHES Skype meetings are planned for:
- November 28, 2017 at 14:00 – 16:00 (Central European Time)
- December 12, 2017 at 14:00 – 16:00 (Central European Time)
- January 16, 2018 at 14:00 – 16:00 (Central European Time)
- February 13, 2018 at 14:00 – 16:00 (Central European Time)
- March 06, 2018 at 14:00 – 16:00 (Central European Time)
- April 03, 2018 at 14:00 – 16:00 (Central European Time)
How can I register for a NIHES Skype meeting?
Please send an e-mail to Maria Nikolaidou at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Name + Surname
- Country of residence
- Academic and professional background
- Reason(s) you wish to talk with our programme coordinators
and you will receive information regarding the session and how to connect to NIHES Skype meeting.