- Call for participants in DESTRESS Study
- EMC Research Masters Information Session
- 800.000 Euro Vidi Grant winner
- Verhulst Award for NIHES Alumnus!
- Revised NIHES Curriculum on the way
- 2020 Education Prize awarded to all faculty
- Virtual Graduation Ceremony
- All NIHES classes to be online until summer
- Recording available: Health Sciences & Clinical Research
- Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) Message
- Repeated Measurement [CE08] is fully online!
- Maryam Kavousi appointed member of The Young Academy
- Winner SMDM Fellowship
- The Professor H.W. Lambers Prize
- Last call Erasmus Summer Programme 2019
- Erasmus Summer Programme 2019
- “Preferences for Health and Money” survey
- Create your own event
- NIHES Alumni
- NIHES Graduation 2018
- NIHES Alumni Network
- Erasmus Summer Programme 2018
- A mentor as sparring partner
- Valedictory Lecture Prof.dr. Albert Hofman
- Wanted: Coaches for EUR’s first International Coach Café
- Keynote speakers at Women’s Health course
- EURly Christmas Eve
- Leiden-Delft-Erasmus Alliance
- NIHES-Erasmus MC to cooperate with Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China
- Rotterdam, a city like no other
Publicated: 17 Dec, 2019
Epidemiologist A registration for NIHES
We are excited to share with you that the The Netherlands Epidemiology Society (VvE) has accredited our Research Master of Science Programme in Health Sciences for another five years. With the accreditation the VvE offers proof that NIHES provides suitable academic training to become officially registered as Epidemiologist A.
Every five years the VvE visitation committee investigates if the programmes still meet the high registration demands. The decision is based on hearings with the management, examination board, students, and a critical self-reflection report.
The accreditation means that if you are a holder of a (Research) MSc degree in the specializations Epidemiology, Clinical Epidemiology, Genetic and Molecular Epidemiology, Public Health Epidemiology or Health Decision Sciences, you can register for the title of Epidemiologist A. To learn more about the registration conditions and procedures, go here.
Back to news overview