- Most of our teaching to be online this fall
- Join our Master Open Day on 23 March 2021
- Call for participants in DESTRESS Study
- 800.000 Euro Vidi Grant winner
- Verhulst Award for NIHES Alumnus!
- Revised NIHES Curriculum on the way
- 2020 Education Prize awarded to all faculty
- Virtual Graduation Ceremony
- Recording available: Health Sciences & Clinical Research
- Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) Message
- Repeated Measurement [CE08] is fully online!
- Maryam Kavousi appointed member of The Young Academy
- Epidemiologist A registration for NIHES
- Winner SMDM Fellowship
- The Professor H.W. Lambers Prize
- Last call Erasmus Summer Programme 2019
- Erasmus Summer Programme 2019
- “Preferences for Health and Money” survey
- Create your own event
- NIHES Alumni
- NIHES Graduation 2018
- NIHES Alumni Network
- Erasmus Summer Programme 2018
- A mentor as sparring partner
- Wanted: Coaches for EUR’s first International Coach Café
- Keynote speakers at Women’s Health course
- EURly Christmas Eve
- Leiden-Delft-Erasmus Alliance
- NIHES-Erasmus MC to cooperate with Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China
- Rotterdam, a city like no other
Publicated: 14 May, 2018
Valedictory Lecture Prof.dr. Albert Hofman
On Friday June 22, former NIHES Science Director prof.dr. Albert Hofman will present his public valedictory lecture, to which all are invited.
The rector magnificus of the Erasmus University Rotterdam announces that at the Erasmus MC – Faculty of Erasmus University Rotterdam
prof.dr. Albert Hofman
professor of Epidemiology, will present his public valedictory lecture on Friday June 22, 2018 entitled:
The uses of Hippocratic epidemiology
The ceremony will begin at 4 pm promptly in the Aula, Erasmus Building (A-building) of the university, Burgemeester Oudlaan 50, Rotterdam. The reception will be held afterwards in the same building.
The rector magnificus invites you to attend this ceremony and the reception.
*Please note that the lecture will be in Dutch, with slides in English.Back to news overview