- NIHES Alumni
- NIHES Graduation 2018
- NIHES Alumni Network
- A mentor as sparring partner
- Valedictory Lecture Prof.dr. Albert Hofman
- Wanted: Coaches for EUR’s first International Coach Café
- Keynote speakers at Women’s Health course
- EURly Christmas Eve
- Leiden-Delft-Erasmus Alliance
- NIHES-Erasmus MC to cooperate with Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China
- Rotterdam, a city like no other
Publicated: 14 Jun, 2018
Erasmus Summer Programme 2018
Each year the Erasmus Summer Programme provides hundreds of students, researchers and health professionals with the opportunity to boost their scientific careers. It is a specialized event in English that offers three weeks of á la carte research training in quantitative medical and health research.
The programme provides its participants with a broad range of dynamic courses, both introductory and advanced, and provides the flexibility to mix and match the courses to their own individual programme.
If you’re a student, researcher, executive or advisor in health sciences, this programme offers you with the cutting-edge training you need to significantly enhance your competitive edge and to expand the frontiers of your scientific knowledge.
Find more information here!
Back to news overview