- Winner Lambers Student Excellence Award 2021
- Silvan Licher wins Sterk Participatie Prijs 2021
- Erasmus Summer Programme 2021
- Re-accreditation by the NVAO
- Most of our teaching to be online this fall
- Join our Master Open Day on 23 March 2021
- Call for participants in DESTRESS Study
- 800.000 Euro Vidi Grant winner
- Verhulst Award for NIHES Alumnus!
- Revised NIHES Curriculum on the way
- 2020 Education Prize awarded to all faculty
- Virtual Graduation Ceremony
- Recording available: Health Sciences & Clinical Research
- Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) Message
- Repeated Measurement [CE08] is fully online!
- Maryam Kavousi appointed member of The Young Academy
- Epidemiologist A registration for NIHES
- Winner SMDM Fellowship
- The Professor H.W. Lambers Prize
- Last call Erasmus Summer Programme 2019
- “Preferences for Health and Money” survey
- Create your own event
- NIHES Alumni
- NIHES Graduation 2018
- NIHES Alumni Network
- A mentor as sparring partner
- Valedictory Lecture Prof.dr. Albert Hofman
- Wanted: Coaches for EUR’s first International Coach Café
- Keynote speakers at Women’s Health course
- EURly Christmas Eve
- Leiden-Delft-Erasmus Alliance
- NIHES-Erasmus MC to cooperate with Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China
- Rotterdam, a city like no other
Publicated: 14 Jun, 2018
Erasmus Summer Programme 2018
Each year the Erasmus Summer Programme provides hundreds of students, researchers and health professionals with the opportunity to boost their scientific careers. It is a specialized event in English that offers three weeks of á la carte research training in quantitative medical and health research.
The programme provides its participants with a broad range of dynamic courses, both introductory and advanced, and provides the flexibility to mix and match the courses to their own individual programme.
If you’re a student, researcher, executive or advisor in health sciences, this programme offers you with the cutting-edge training you need to significantly enhance your competitive edge and to expand the frontiers of your scientific knowledge.
Find more information here!
Back to news overview