- Most of our teaching to be online this fall
- Join our Master Open Day on 23 March 2021
- Call for participants in DESTRESS Study
- 800.000 Euro Vidi Grant winner
- Verhulst Award for NIHES Alumnus!
- Revised NIHES Curriculum on the way
- 2020 Education Prize awarded to all faculty
- Virtual Graduation Ceremony
- Recording available: Health Sciences & Clinical Research
- Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) Message
- Repeated Measurement [CE08] is fully online!
- Maryam Kavousi appointed member of The Young Academy
- Epidemiologist A registration for NIHES
- Winner SMDM Fellowship
- The Professor H.W. Lambers Prize
- Last call Erasmus Summer Programme 2019
- Erasmus Summer Programme 2019
- “Preferences for Health and Money” survey
- Create your own event
- NIHES Alumni
- NIHES Alumni Network
- Erasmus Summer Programme 2018
- A mentor as sparring partner
- Valedictory Lecture Prof.dr. Albert Hofman
- Wanted: Coaches for EUR’s first International Coach Café
- Keynote speakers at Women’s Health course
- EURly Christmas Eve
- Leiden-Delft-Erasmus Alliance
- NIHES-Erasmus MC to cooperate with Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China
- Rotterdam, a city like no other
Publicated: 07 Sept, 2018
NIHES Graduation 2018
On Wednesday the 29th of August 2018, we celebrated the graduation of our Master of Science, Doctor of Science and Postgraduate programme students. The graduation was held in the Arminius Church and Professor Myriam Hunink, Director of the Netherlands Institute for Health Sciences (NIHES) opened the ceremony with an inspiring welcome speech. Graduates representing different nationalities received their diplomas from NIHES programme directors.
Also Professor Steven Hovius, MD, PhD, Plastic and Reconstructive and Hand Surgery, Erasmus MC Erasmus University Medical Center Rotterdam, advised the graduates in a speech “Advice to young scientists”. The graduation ended with the Student Address by Silvana Maas, Master of Science in Health Sciences, specialisation Genetic Epidemiology and the Presentation of the NIHES Awards by Professor Alex Burdorf, Chairman of the Board and Programme Director Public Health Epidemiology, Netherlands Institute for Health Sciences.
Congratulations NIHES Class of 2018! NIHES wishes you luck on your new journey forward!
Back to news overview