- Erasmus MC Master Open Day
- Repeated Measurement [CE08] is fully online!
- Maryam Kavousi appointed member of The Young Academy
- Epidemiologist A registration for NIHES
- Winner SMDM Fellowship
- Master Open Day 27 November
- The Professor H.W. Lambers Prize
- Last call Erasmus Summer Programme 2019
- Erasmus Summer Programme 2019
- “Preferences for Health and Money” survey
- Create your own event
- NIHES Alumni
- NIHES Graduation 2018
- NIHES Alumni Network
- Erasmus Summer Programme 2018
- A mentor as sparring partner
- Valedictory Lecture Prof.dr. Albert Hofman
- Wanted: Coaches for EUR’s first International Coach Café
- EURly Christmas Eve
- Leiden-Delft-Erasmus Alliance
- NIHES-Erasmus MC to cooperate with Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China
- Rotterdam, a city like no other
Publicated: 27 Jan, 2017
Keynote speakers at Women’s Health course
Three VIP guest speakers from the Netherlands and Canada to officially open and close the three-day Women’s Health course that takes place from January 30th through February 1st, 2017, at Erasmus MC.
Drs. Angelique Berg, Director-General of the Dutch Ministry of Health will give the opening lecture about ‘Gender in Medicine: the viewpoint of the Ministry of Health‘. Subsequently, Dr. Radjesh Manna from the Netherlands Organization for Health Research and Development (ZonMw) will talk about ‘Gender & health: the viewpoint of Dutch Research Council’.
The opening and closing lectures of the course will be open for all colleagues at Erasmus MC, as follows:
– Monday, January 30th, 10.00-11.00 hrs.
Opening of the course by Drs. Angelique Berg, Director-General of the Dutch Ministry of Health. She will talk about ‘Gender in Medicine: the viewpoint of the Ministry of Health’. Subsequently, Dr. Radjesh Manna from the Netherlands Organization for Health Research and Development (ZonMw) will talk about ‘Gender & health: the viewpoint of Dutch Research Council’.
– Wednesday, February 1st, 16.15-17.00 hrs.
Closure of the course by our keynote lecturer; Professor Cara Tannenbaum, director of the CIHR Institute of Gender and Health, Montréal, Canada. She will talk about ‘Women’s health and ageing’.
Register here to follow the whole three-day course.
The Women’s Health organizing committee:
Dr. Maryam Kavousi
Dr. Jeanine Roeters van Lennep
Dr. Hans Duvekot
Professor Eric Boersma
Professor Oscar Franco