- Revised NIHES Curriculum on the way
- 2020 Education Prize awarded to all faculty
- Virtual Graduation Ceremony
- NIHES goes online
- Recording available: Health Sciences & Clinical Research
- Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) Message
- Cancelled – EMC Master Open Day 17 March
- Erasmus MC Master Open Day 17 March
- Repeated Measurement [CE08] is fully online!
- Maryam Kavousi appointed member of The Young Academy
- Epidemiologist A registration for NIHES
- Winner SMDM Fellowship
- Master Open Day 27 November
- The Professor H.W. Lambers Prize
- Last call Erasmus Summer Programme 2019
- Erasmus Summer Programme 2019
- “Preferences for Health and Money” survey
- Create your own event
- NIHES Alumni
- NIHES Graduation 2018
- NIHES Alumni Network
- Erasmus Summer Programme 2018
- A mentor as sparring partner
- Valedictory Lecture Prof.dr. Albert Hofman
- Wanted: Coaches for EUR’s first International Coach Café
- Keynote speakers at Women’s Health course
- EURly Christmas Eve
- Leiden-Delft-Erasmus Alliance
- NIHES-Erasmus MC to cooperate with Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China
- Rotterdam, a city like no other
Publicated: 01 Oct, 2020
Verhulst Award for NIHES Alumnus!
We are proud that NIHES Alumnus Runyu Zou has been awarded with the Verhulst Award. It is for the first time that it is presented to an excellent young researcher in the field of child and adolescent psychiatry. Runyu Zou received the award for his publication “Exposure to maternal depressive symptoms in fetal life or childhood and offspring brain development: a population-based imaging study” which was published in the American Journal of Psychiatry. The jurors were unanimous in their assessment.
The award committee received 15 submissions from 8 different research institutes. The submissions were judged by emeritus professor Hans Ormel (University of Groningen), professor Nadia Micali (University of Geneva) and emeritus professor Frank Verhulst (Erasmus MC-Sophia). The single prize of this biennial award is € 1,500, and is intended to support talented young researchers in their academic development.
The award ceremony was originally scheduled to take place during for the 50th anniversary conference of the department of child and adolescent psychiatry/psychology of Erasmus MC-Sophia on March 13 2020. Unfortunately, the conference could not take place due to the COVID-19 outbreak and has been postponed until further notice.
Back to news overview