- Winner SMDM Fellowship
- Master Open Day 27 November
- The Professor H.W. Lambers Prize
- Last call Erasmus Summer Programme 2019
- Erasmus Summer Programme 2019
- Create your own event
- NIHES Alumni
- NIHES Graduation 2018
- NIHES Alumni Network
- Erasmus Summer Programme 2018
- A mentor as sparring partner
- Valedictory Lecture Prof.dr. Albert Hofman
- Wanted: Coaches for EUR’s first International Coach Café
- Keynote speakers at Women’s Health course
- EURly Christmas Eve
- Leiden-Delft-Erasmus Alliance
- NIHES-Erasmus MC to cooperate with Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China
- Rotterdam, a city like no other
Publicated: 06 Nov, 2018
“Preferences for Health and Money” survey
We would like to invite you to participate in an Internet experiment called ‘Preferences for Health and Money’.
This online survey, in which you will make choices for hypothetical others, both for their health or their money, will take you around 30 minutes. A total of 75 empty slots are available, and admission is on a first-come-first-served basis. The experiment will run from October 15th till November 30st (or until all 75 slots are taken).
For completing this study diligently, you will receive an online gift code which you can spend with hundreds of webshops. The gift code is called: VVV Online Cadeaucode (www.vvvonlinecadeaucode.nl) and is worth 10 euros. After you finish the experiment, you will receive more detailed instructions on how to claim your VVV gift code. In brief, you will have to send us an e-mail from your student account, listing your name and an identifier code you will also receive at the end of the experiment. You will then receive the gift code within 5 working days.
In order to receive the code quickly, it is very important, that you finish the survey. Otherwise, it will be put on hold as incomplete and not displayed in the database. To avoid this follow the survey until you see a text that tells you that the survey is finished and that you can now close the window.
To participate, please click on the following link: https://erasmusuniversity.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3V4D85oBWZwa9uZ
(If you cannot click on the link, copy it to the clipboard by selecting it, right click and choose “Copy”, and then paste it into the address line in your browser by right-clicking there and choosing “Paste”.)
Back to news overview