- NIHES goes online
- Recording available: Health Sciences & Clinical Research
- Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) Message
- Cancelled – EMC Master Open Day 17 March
- Erasmus MC Master Open Day 17 March
- Repeated Measurement [CE08] is fully online!
- Maryam Kavousi appointed member of The Young Academy
- Epidemiologist A registration for NIHES
- Winner SMDM Fellowship
- Master Open Day 27 November
- The Professor H.W. Lambers Prize
- Last call Erasmus Summer Programme 2019
- Erasmus Summer Programme 2019
- “Preferences for Health and Money” survey
- Create your own event
- NIHES Graduation 2018
- NIHES Alumni Network
- Erasmus Summer Programme 2018
- A mentor as sparring partner
- Valedictory Lecture Prof.dr. Albert Hofman
- Wanted: Coaches for EUR’s first International Coach Café
- Keynote speakers at Women’s Health course
- EURly Christmas Eve
- Leiden-Delft-Erasmus Alliance
- NIHES-Erasmus MC to cooperate with Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China
- Rotterdam, a city like no other
Publicated: 25 Sept, 2018
NIHES offers to those who obtained a degree at the Netherlands Institute for Health Sciences (NIHES) or followed the Erasmus Summer Programme (ESP) a 25% reduction on NIHES course fees.
How to apply
To claim the discount, please state that you are a NIHES or ESP alumnus/alumna and the academic year you graduated in the remarks field of the application.
How to use the fee discount
You can use the tuition fee discount on any of our short courses. You could explore the various areas in epidemiology, genetic & molecular epidemiology, clinical epidemiology, public health epidemiology, biostatistics, health economic analysis and medical psychology.
Please note that NIHES alumni are allowed to have the 25% discount for the maximum of 3 EC points per academic year.
For more information on discounts and eligibility please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.