- Re-accreditation by the NVAO
- Most of our teaching to be online this fall
- Join our Master Open Day on 23 March 2021
- Call for participants in DESTRESS Study
- 800.000 Euro Vidi Grant winner
- Verhulst Award for NIHES Alumnus!
- Revised NIHES Curriculum on the way
- 2020 Education Prize awarded to all faculty
- Recording available: Health Sciences & Clinical Research
- Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) Message
- Repeated Measurement [CE08] is fully online!
- Maryam Kavousi appointed member of The Young Academy
- Epidemiologist A registration for NIHES
- Winner SMDM Fellowship
- The Professor H.W. Lambers Prize
- Last call Erasmus Summer Programme 2019
- Erasmus Summer Programme 2019
- “Preferences for Health and Money” survey
- Create your own event
- NIHES Alumni
- NIHES Graduation 2018
- NIHES Alumni Network
- Erasmus Summer Programme 2018
- A mentor as sparring partner
- Valedictory Lecture Prof.dr. Albert Hofman
- Wanted: Coaches for EUR’s first International Coach Café
- Keynote speakers at Women’s Health course
- EURly Christmas Eve
- Leiden-Delft-Erasmus Alliance
- NIHES-Erasmus MC to cooperate with Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China
- Rotterdam, a city like no other
Publicated: 01 Sept, 2020
Virtual Graduation Ceremony
This year seems to be a year of many firsts. From offering our progamme and courses completely in an online format, to hosting our entire Graduation Ceremony virtually.
The virtual Graduation kicked off last Friday with the parallel sessions in Zoom, in which the tutors addressed the graduates. At 15:30 the Ceremony itself premiered on YouTube and we listened to some wonderful speeches, including our keynote speaker this year, Prof. Roel Coutinho who spoke about current affairs and provided our ‘young scientists’ with some expert advice.
To top it off, we had a beautiful intermezzo on the piano by NIHES alumna, Natalie Terzikhan and the Ceremony was concluded with the presentation of the NIHES Awards.
Watch the Ceremony here
Again a big congratulations to the NIHES class of 2020! We are very proud of you and wish you all the best with future endeavors.Back to news overview