- New Programme Director for the Research Master Clinical Research
- Silvan Licher wins Sterk Participatie Prijs 2021
- Erasmus Summer Programme 2021
- Re-accreditation by the NVAO
- Most of our teaching to be online this fall
- Join our Master Open Day on 23 March 2021
- Call for participants in DESTRESS Study
- 800.000 Euro Vidi Grant winner
- Verhulst Award for NIHES Alumnus!
- Revised NIHES Curriculum on the way
- 2020 Education Prize awarded to all faculty
- Virtual Graduation Ceremony
- Recording available: Health Sciences & Clinical Research
- Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) Message
- Repeated Measurement [CE08] is fully online!
- Maryam Kavousi appointed member of The Young Academy
- Epidemiologist A registration for NIHES
- Winner SMDM Fellowship
- The Professor H.W. Lambers Prize
- Last call Erasmus Summer Programme 2019
- “Preferences for Health and Money” survey
- Create your own event
- NIHES Alumni
- NIHES Graduation 2018
- NIHES Alumni Network
- Erasmus Summer Programme 2018
- A mentor as sparring partner
- Valedictory Lecture Prof.dr. Albert Hofman
- Wanted: Coaches for EUR’s first International Coach Café
- Keynote speakers at Women’s Health course
- EURly Christmas Eve
- Leiden-Delft-Erasmus Alliance
- NIHES-Erasmus MC to cooperate with Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China
- Rotterdam, a city like no other
Publicated: 07 Sept, 2021
Winner Lambers Student Excellence Award 2021
Our new graduate Charlie Sewalt did not only receive her research MSc in Health Sciences last week, but was also rewarded with the Lambers Student Excellence Award 2021!
During the Opening of the Academic Year at Erasmus University, she was handed the award, which contains a monetary value of 3,500 euros and a medal.
You can watch the video here
Charlie belonged to the top 10% of her year, when she was invited by the dean to apply for admission to one of Erasmus MC’s research master’s programs, parallel to her medical master’s degree. She chose the Research Master in Health Sciences, specialisation Epidemiology, and completed this program Cum Laude. During the same period she also completed the Master of Science in Health Care Management. She did her master’s thesis at the Center of Medical Decision Making, which is part of the Department of Public Health. She proved to be an exceptionally talented and driven young researcher. In a short time, Charlie became involved in a number of successful collaborations with colleagues from different departments within and outside Erasmus MC.
Back to news overview