- Most of our teaching to be online this fall
- Join our Master Open Day on 23 March 2021
- Call for participants in DESTRESS Study
- 800.000 Euro Vidi Grant winner
- Verhulst Award for NIHES Alumnus!
- 2020 Education Prize awarded to all faculty
- Virtual Graduation Ceremony
- Recording available: Health Sciences & Clinical Research
- Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) Message
- Repeated Measurement [CE08] is fully online!
- Maryam Kavousi appointed member of The Young Academy
- Epidemiologist A registration for NIHES
- Winner SMDM Fellowship
- The Professor H.W. Lambers Prize
- Last call Erasmus Summer Programme 2019
- Erasmus Summer Programme 2019
- “Preferences for Health and Money” survey
- Create your own event
- NIHES Alumni
- NIHES Graduation 2018
- NIHES Alumni Network
- Erasmus Summer Programme 2018
- A mentor as sparring partner
- Valedictory Lecture Prof.dr. Albert Hofman
- Wanted: Coaches for EUR’s first International Coach Café
- Keynote speakers at Women’s Health course
- EURly Christmas Eve
- Leiden-Delft-Erasmus Alliance
- NIHES-Erasmus MC to cooperate with Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China
- Rotterdam, a city like no other
Publicated: 01 Oct, 2020
Revised NIHES Curriculum on the way
NIHES staff and faculty are currently working hard on preparing a revised curriculum structure for the NIHES Master Programmes. The revised curriculum will offer students a well aligned course architecture, with a coherent set of courses, that will provide a sound foundation in the core concepts of epidemiology and biostatistics.
The main focus and content of the programme will remain the same, but the core programme will comprise of fewer courses that will be longer and better integrated to reduce the assessment load and offer students more time to gain a deeper understanding of the material.
All students will start with the same core curriculum in the first semester. More flexibility has been created with the option for students to choose their specialization during the first semester. After this, depending on the students interest and needs for their research project of choice, specific elective courses may be chosen.
It is envisaged that the revised curriculum will be rolled out in 2021.Back to news overview