- Information Session Clinical Research and Health Sciences
- Students visualize a successful prevention in public health
- New Programme Director for the Research Master Clinical Research
- Winner Lambers Student Excellence Award 2021
- Silvan Licher wins Sterk Participatie Prijs 2021
- Erasmus Summer Programme 2021
- Re-accreditation by the NVAO
- Most of our teaching to be online this fall
- Join our Master Open Day on 23 March 2021
- 800.000 Euro Vidi Grant winner
- Verhulst Award for NIHES Alumnus!
- Revised NIHES Curriculum on the way
- 2020 Education Prize awarded to all faculty
- Virtual Graduation Ceremony
- Recording available: Health Sciences & Clinical Research
- Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) Message
- Repeated Measurement [CE08] is fully online!
- Maryam Kavousi appointed member of The Young Academy
- Epidemiologist A registration for NIHES
- Winner SMDM Fellowship
- The Professor H.W. Lambers Prize
- Last call Erasmus Summer Programme 2019
- “Preferences for Health and Money” survey
- Create your own event
- NIHES Alumni
- NIHES Graduation 2018
- NIHES Alumni Network
- Erasmus Summer Programme 2018
- A mentor as sparring partner
- Valedictory Lecture Prof.dr. Albert Hofman
- Wanted: Coaches for EUR’s first International Coach Café
- Keynote speakers at Women’s Health course
- EURly Christmas Eve
- Leiden-Delft-Erasmus Alliance
- NIHES-Erasmus MC to cooperate with Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China
- Rotterdam, a city like no other
Publicated: 04 Jan, 2021
Call for participants in DESTRESS Study
The DESTRESS study is enrolling new participants for the last time!
Chronic stress and burnout are an increasing problem among students. During this challenging time with a lot of uncertainties, it is particularly important to strengthen resilience and to reduce stress. The DESTRESS study investigates this issue and wants to offer solutions.
NIHES students and students (Bachelor, Master, Doctoral, PhD) in fields related to health care, public health, medicine, psychology and life sciences at, or affiliated with, the Erasmus University Rotterdam can participate.
If you experience high levels of stress you will be eligible to enroll in the randomized controlled trial (RCT) in which you are offered resilience training, free of charge, with a duration of 8 weeks. If you are not stressed or not interested in the interventions, you can still contribute valuable information by participating in the cohort.
Sign up before January 17th, 2021!
If you want to know more or if you want to participate, visit our website at www.destress.info or send an email to: DESTRESS@erasmusmc.nlBack to news overview