- Last call Erasmus Summer Programme 2019
- Erasmus Summer Programme 2019
- “Preferences for Health and Money” survey
- Create your own event
- NIHES Alumni
- NIHES Graduation 2018
- NIHES Alumni Network
- Erasmus Summer Programme 2018
- A mentor as sparring partner
- Valedictory Lecture Prof.dr. Albert Hofman
- Wanted: Coaches for EUR’s first International Coach Café
- Keynote speakers at Women’s Health course
- EURly Christmas Eve
- Leiden-Delft-Erasmus Alliance
- NIHES-Erasmus MC to cooperate with Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China
- Rotterdam, a city like no other
Kris Vargas | Peru
Kris is currently pursuing a MSc in Health Sciences specialising in Clinical Epidemiology.
"NIHES provided me with the tools, training and confidence to face real-world health issues."
The Master of Science at NIHES has not only broadened my view on medical research; it has also provided me with the tools, training and confidence to face real-world health issues.
I am glad I have the unique opportunity to follow the Erasmus Summer Programme because it offers courses that you can hardly find anywhere else in the world. Once you leave with the experience of studying at NIHES, you know you made a good choice for your future career.