- Call for participants in DESTRESS Study
- EMC Research Masters Information Session
- 800.000 Euro Vidi Grant winner
- Verhulst Award for NIHES Alumnus!
- Revised NIHES Curriculum on the way
- 2020 Education Prize awarded to all faculty
- Virtual Graduation Ceremony
- All NIHES classes to be online until summer
- Recording available: Health Sciences & Clinical Research
- Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) Message
- Repeated Measurement [CE08] is fully online!
- Maryam Kavousi appointed member of The Young Academy
- Epidemiologist A registration for NIHES
- Winner SMDM Fellowship
- The Professor H.W. Lambers Prize
- Last call Erasmus Summer Programme 2019
- Erasmus Summer Programme 2019
- “Preferences for Health and Money” survey
- Create your own event
- NIHES Alumni
- NIHES Graduation 2018
- NIHES Alumni Network
- Erasmus Summer Programme 2018
- A mentor as sparring partner
- Valedictory Lecture Prof.dr. Albert Hofman
- Wanted: Coaches for EUR’s first International Coach Café
- Keynote speakers at Women’s Health course
- EURly Christmas Eve
- Leiden-Delft-Erasmus Alliance
- NIHES-Erasmus MC to cooperate with Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China
- Rotterdam, a city like no other
Kris Vargas | Peru
Kris is currently pursuing a MSc in Health Sciences specialising in Clinical Epidemiology.
"NIHES provided me with the tools, training and confidence to face real-world health issues."
The Master of Science at NIHES has not only broadened my view on medical research; it has also provided me with the tools, training and confidence to face real-world health issues.
I am glad I have the unique opportunity to follow the Erasmus Summer Programme because it offers courses that you can hardly find anywhere else in the world. Once you leave with the experience of studying at NIHES, you know you made a good choice for your future career.